The following position(s) are currently open. The Oak Park Regional Housing Center is an equal opportunity employer. People of color, women, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Housing Center has received national recognition for its work to encourage long-term racial diversity in Oak Park and surrounding areas. If you love Oak Park and want to help sustain its vitality, please consider applying for this position.
Job Title: Part-time Affirmative Marketing Specialist/Rental Advisor
Reports to: Oak Park Program Director
- Accompany registered clients to available apartments in the Oak Park area.
- Develop, review, and organize pertinent information for marketing available apartments.
- Update activity in computer database.
- Take apartment listings, preview apartments, and assist owners with the apartment listing process.
- Other duties as directed.
- A flexible schedule is necessary for this position. Ability to work on Saturdays and have some evening availability.
- Outgoing, friendly, and customer-oriented personalities excel at this position.
- Strong familiarity of Oak Park required.
- Must have access to a car, be current with auto insurance, and have a good driving record
- Computer literacy and proficiency, strong organizational skills desired
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Deadline for applications: March 25, 2017
E-mail cover letter and resume to:
Oak Park Regional Housing Center
1041 South Blvd
Oak Park, IL 60302
The Oak Park Regional Housing Center is an equal opportunity employer. People of color, women, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.